HOUSTON WRONGFUL DEATH ATTORNEYS
We Hold Negligent Parties Accountable
The worst possible outcome of any traffic accident is the loss of life. Unfortunately, well over 30,000 people are lost in auto accidents across the United States every year (according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration), and the vast majority of these losses could have been prevented if drivers had exercised due caution and care.
Speeding, drunk driving, and distracted driving are the three leading causes of fatal traffic accidents in the U.S. All of these behaviors are fully preventable. At the Lowenberg Law Firm, we believe in holding negligent drivers accountable for their conduct. We know that the loss of a loved one is something that could never be “compensated” for, but we also know that you can experience invaluable peace of mind in knowing that the responsible party has been held accountable. A fair settlement or award can also ease the financial burden for you and your family.
Call Lowenberg Law Firm at (832) 241-6000 for a free review of your case.
Wrongful Death Claims in Fatal Accidents
There are many factors that may contribute to a fatal auto accident. Heavy weather may affect visibility, making a distracted driver all the more dangerous. A trucking company may overload a big rig, causing the truck driver to lose control. In any scenario involving negligence or even intentional wrongdoing, the family of the victim may be able to pursue legal action through a wrongful death lawsuit.
Our lawyers can file a wrongful death claim if your loved one was tragically killed in a motor vehicle accident caused by:
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol (drunk driving)
- Distracted driving (cell phone use, talking to a passenger, etc.)
- Fatigued drivers, falling asleep at the wheel
- Speeding or driving too fast for current conditions
- Defective motor vehicle parts
- Dangerous or poorly designed roadways, traffic signs, and signals
- Overloaded or improperly loaded commercial trucks
- Traffic law violations, such as running a red light
Let us seek justice on behalf of your loved one. Contact us online to get started.