HOUSTON TRUCK ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
Helping Victims of 18-Wheeler, Big Rig & Tractor-Trailer Collisions
Commercial vehicles are a formidable presence on Texas roadways. They are immense, weighing up to 80,000 pounds when fully loaded. They are difficult to maneuver and may be significantly affected by heavy weather and hazardous road conditions, making it all the more important for their drivers to be properly trained, to pay attention, and to exercise due diligence in following traffic laws and trucking regulations. Even a slight misstep or act of negligence can cause a truck accident that catastrophically injures or claims the lives of innocent people.
At the Lowenberg Law Firm, we have seen just how traumatic a truck accident can be for victims and their families. We are committed to the pursuit of justice, holding at-fault truck operators, trucking companies, and other parties accountable for causing these serious collisions. Our truck accident attorneys have over 25 years of collective legal experience and use it to aggressively protect the rights of our clients inside and outside the courtroom.
Find out how we can help you – call (832) 241-6000 for a free case evaluation.
Proving Fault in a Truck Accident
With accidents involving 18-wheelers, tractor-trailers, big rigs, and other commercial vehicles, proving fault can be a difficult undertaking. Your claim will most likely be aggressively countered by the trucking company and their insurance provider, who will do whatever they can to avoid paying the significant compensation to which you may be rightfully entitled. It will take a firm with the resources and skill to properly handle your case, facing off against any opponent to protect your interests. It will take a firm like ours.
When you work with the Lowenberg Law Firm, we will work to prove fault in your truck accident case by:
- Reviewing all physical evidence of the accident itself.
- Interviewing witnesses to get a better idea of the circumstances leading up to the collision.
- Reviewing all documents pertaining to the truck driver’s hours of service, the loading of the truck, truck maintenance, and more to see whether trucking regulations were violated.
- Working with accident reconstruction specialists to recreate the events that occurred before, during, and after the crash.
- Putting it all together to identify the cause and then building a compelling case to prove the fault of the responsible party or parties.
Contact a Houston truck accident lawyer at (832) 241-6000 to begin discussing your options, rights, and concerns.